2015 Celebration Ride
Join us on August 15th at the Acadia neighborhood pavilion in Piedmont, SC!
Food trucks, beverages, Wheels for Meals merchandise, and info on the 10th anniversary ride will all be a part of this fantastic day! Grab your gear and join your fellow riders to commemorate the success of the 2015 Wheels for Meals charity ride, which raised $133,230, equal to 29,281 meals for the homebound clients of Meals on Wheels!
- Click “Register Now” above or “Register to Ride” from the left hand menu
- Click “I agree” to accept the waiver and continue
- Click “Join as an Individual”
- Use your log-in information from Wheels for Meals 2015 by clicking the bolded link within the red text at the top of the page
- Click “Continue”
- Confirm your personal information, or click “unlock autofilled form” above “First Name” to make changes
- Select “Celebration Ride 2015” under fees. Disregard T-shirt Size and Fundraising Goal – both are deactivated for the Celebration Ride
- Click “Submit”. You will be directed to a confirmation page, and will receive an email with your registration details
Also, save the date – April 30, 2016 - for the 10th anniversary of Wheels for Meals, during which we will break the $1,000,000 mark in total fundraising over the lifetime of this event!
All event proceeds further the Meals on Wheels of Greenville mission to enhance the quality of life of homebound individuals by providing nutritious meals, personal contact and related services.